Training, Education, Research and Counselling Center
Career Psychometric test
The specialized Career Councelors of the LCCAREER-PLAN team give the chance to the individual to take the psychometric test Career Gate Test K.17. The test is carried out by a computer in a simple and easy way. It explores the personality of the individual and defines certain occupational groups best suited to user.
The 50 minutes test includes 357 questions of interests and job activities indicating:
User's personality according to Holland's six psychological types.
- 33 prevailing occupations best suited to user's personality and preferences related to the Higher education.
- 16 occupations related to Professional education.
- Estimations and prospects in the labor market of Cyprus and internationally.
- Possible outlet in other similar occupations.
- The validity on the user's responses.
- The self-awareness and the self-esteem of the user.