Training, Education, Research and Counselling Center
Ten reasons for taking the test:
- The questionnaire contains a balanced number of questions, which increase its reliability.
- The number of the question is neither too long, nor too short so does not make you feel tired affecting this way the question's validity.
- It is based on internationally recognized theories with modern, original and well-tested practices, which consist of economical, psychometrical and educational data.
- Its results map out the personality and the professional inclinations with accuracy, clarity, scientific completeness and seriousness.
- Incorporates special software for checking the sincerity and consistency of the answers, in order to ensure validity.
- It is easy and user-friendly and contains comprehensive histograms, tables and properly selected texts.
- Contains Holland's personality types as well as a modern classification of occupations, which includes professions corresponding to both higher and vocational education.
- Presents assessments of the prospects of international occupations and estimation for each occupation's outlet to other related occupations or specialties.
- Special editions of the test have been adopted by governments, Ministries and Municipalities, following international tenders.
- We have complete trust in the reliability, validity, usefulness and efficacy of the test; that is why we guarantee a money refund, if you are not satisfied with the results.